Please find below a list of all of our recent news articles.
If you’d like to receive our email newsletters, please sign up using the subscribe box to the right of this page.
- Covertax and vulnerable people
- More and More Compliance
- Cyber Blitz on UK Government?
- Brexit: Suspensive regimes are going to be more important
- Brexit so far – I’m on Lucky 7
- VAT After Brexit – Installed Goods
- VAT: Consignment and Call Off Stocks Post Brexit
- EU Draft Withdrawal Agreement – the basis of a good plan
- Brexit VAT Implementation – a dangerous game of Brussels roulette
- HMRC Penalties and the “Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything”
- Brexit Phase II; Over a Barrel?
- Don’t look back in anger
- Doing business differently
- Why so little care from HMRC for Vulnerable Customers?
- The lunatics have taken over the asylum (Fun Boy Three, 1981)
- Does my bum look big in this?
- The Warwickshire Dylan
- Brexit – What about the people? All about social security (NIC)
- My crystal balls are useless
- Magna Carta and all that
- Florence and the Magic Roundabout
- Brexit – What about the people?
- UK Tax Representatives – the current VAT regime
- Brexit and references to the CJEU
- Brexit and Future Customs Arrangements
- The dog ate the books
- It ain’t over until the fat lady sings
- Brexit – Render to Caesar
- Brexit – What did the Romans ever do for us?
- International trade – the Single Market free trade area
- International Trade – the Customs Union and the UK
- A budget for small businesses?
- Changes to the VAT Flat Rate Scheme