We are able to offer advice on a range of matters regarding Trusts and Estates. We have advisers experienced in many matters of the special and complex rules relating to these, including offshore trusts.
Our advisers can assist you with
- Considering whether it is appropriate to establish a trust
- Advising on transferring assets into and out of trusts
- Advising on the special regime for trusts after the Finance Act 2006
- Completion of Inheritance Tax returns both for trusts and estates
- Completion of trust and estate income tax returns
- Offshore trusts
A number of matters in this area are reserved services under the Legal Services Act. We have long established contacts with barristers experienced in drawing up the necessary paperwork, and access to some of the country’s top QCs when particularly tricky matters arise.
We can also introduce clients to professional firms of trustees offshore with whom we have worked for many years in the event that this is appropriate